Water-Pumping Stations Modernization
Kharkiv City Council, Municipal Enterprise “Kharkivvodokanal”.
Various co-financing models available. Open for strategic partnerships for the project implementation.
Water treatment complexes “Dnipro” and “Donets” and 21 municipal water-pumping stations are to be modernized.
Modernization provides for:
- reconstruction and replacement of the main technological and electrical equipment;
- installation of water disinfection equipment;
- replacement of the pumping equipment, cable lines, switchgears;
- transfer from chlorine use to sodium hypochlorite use;
- installation of converters of rotation speed in electric motors.
- annual electricity saving of up to 74.2 mln kW, which will influence the prime cost of production and reduce the overall operating expenses;
- enhanced safety at water disinfection;
- better reliability, reduced emergency repair expenses.
Ongoing partner search.
Negotiations are underway with IFIs as to support of this project.