Social Hotel Creation
Kharkiv City Council.
Co-funded from city budget and Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (under the project “Strengthening social infrastructure for hosting internally displaced persons”).
- The Social Hotel includes fully equipped and furnished rooms for living, bathrooms and lavatories, a laundry room, a kitchen, a quick check-in room.
- One can stay in the hotel for up to 90 days at about 2 US dollars per night.
- Receptionists on duty ensure 24/7 check-in for people in need of a place to stay.
- The team ensuring the work of the hotel is 15 people.
- The hotel also offers consulting services and assistance in documents restoration.
The “Social Hotel” in Kharkiv is:
- one of a kind in Ukraine;
- a socially oriented municipal institution opened in Kharkiv on November 14, 2017;
- 19 rooms that can admit 50 people;
- a place to stay for people who have found themselves in difficult life circumstances and have nowhere to live as well as for internally displaced persons;
- adapted for people with disabilities;
- operating 24/7.
МOpen for strategic partnerships for the project extension.